Two steps to fall.
Optimistic for what? Wish. Feel. Be. FOR WHAT? And don't wish. And don't exist. Forget all about everything. I'll never get that fucking stupid dream. Never. It's gone.
Dying inside. Overdosis of good thoughts vs. "It's not real." or "I just realize. What the hell am I doing? Am I dreaming? I can't make that thing. I have no right to do it."
LIFE IS A STUPID EVOLUTION
I am. And I will always be a chronic pessimist-realist.
Optimistic for what? Wish. Feel. Be. FOR WHAT? And don't wish. And don't exist. Forget all about everything. I'll never get that fucking stupid dream. Never. It's gone.
Dying inside. Overdosis of good thoughts vs. "It's not real." or "I just realize. What the hell am I doing? Am I dreaming? I can't make that thing. I have no right to do it."
LIFE IS A STUPID EVOLUTION
I am. And I will always be a chronic pessimist-realist.

Comentários