You and me, me and you, lovers. Freedom.
Vibrating down the ocean of our beds, dreaming of our love.
No need the answer, just need to feel. To touch our bodies and our smell.

Dreaming and sleeping around your spirit. Do I need your body? I need your arms, your legs, your mind and your hands.. Yes, I need..

Nightmare comes sometime.
You and me, lovers. Risk to be in love.
Nightmare comes...

But just to touch your skin. Just to hear our smell..
Feel floating up on a cloud, kissing the trees, making love with a flower, the most colourful sunshine... You know... when the most beautiful morning arrives, I'll be right holding you.


Nightmares by the sea - J. Buckley

All young lovers know why
Nightmares blind their mind's eye
Your rube is young and handsome
So new to your bedroom floor
You know damn well where you'll go

Stay with me under these waves, tonight
Be free for once in your life tonight


Comentários